Due to rapid growth over the past year FXC Intelligence are now looking to add a number of positions to take the company to the next stage of its development, including a Data Scientist looking to take a step up in their career.
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and Mastercard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
- Identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and errors.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field.
- Python and / or R, SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Considerable use of statistics in previous roles (including bayesian statistics)
- Experience with modeling market size and market share
- 1-3 years work experience in data analysis
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Comfort with utilizing team collaboration software (issue tracking, project management, document sharing, etc.)
- Experience designing efficient and robust ETL/ELT workflows, schedulers (Airflow), and event-based triggers
Soft Skills Required:
- Outstanding client and internally-facing verbal and written communication, leadership, and negotiating skills
- Able to communicate complex concepts to all different types of audiences
- Assertiveness and resilience
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Creative and nimble with ability to overcome obstacles to solve difficult problems
- Flexible and responsive with ability to adapt to rapid change in direction or business priority
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 20% annual bonus/option scheme
- 5% pension
- Monthly socials
- Quarterly external 121 coaching sessions
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture - we can offer remote working
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, please apply with your latest CV.
At FXC Intelligence we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.