Account Manager/Customer Success Manager - UK
Due to further expansion, we are now seeking our first Account Manager to work with some of the world’s most well known companies on a global scale.
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and MasterCard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
The role of Account Executive/Account Manager/Customer Success Manager
We are now seeking our first Account Manager to help develop strong partnerships with our largest clients. As well ensuring we renew the client's subscription on an annual basis, you will also be responsible for spotting cross-selling and upselling opportunities on a global scale.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within your clients
- Demonstrate an ability to take a client request through from proposal to delivery
- Demonstrate an ability to manage active accounts, ensure customers remain happy and help drive customer renewals
- Support other senior members of the team in the development of new clients (presentations, RFPs, etc.)
What we’re looking for
As this is our first Account Manager role, it’s imperative that you are process driven and able to implement structure as required.
- You must have strong experience as an Account Executive/Account Manager/Customer Success Manager
- Must have experience with enterprise level clients, ideally with the financial services industry
- Must have experience in consulting, data or financial services
- 5+ years relevant experience in account management, customer success or consulting
- BA or higher level degree
- Highly professional with excellent client relationship skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday package
- Amazing benefits package, including pension, healthcare and Perkbox
- Annual bonus/options scheme (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- Monthly socials in London
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture.