Due to rapid growth over the past year FXC Intelligence are now looking to add a number of positions to take the company to the next stage of its development, including a Enterprise Business Development Manager looking to take a step up in their career.
We are in a very exciting period of growth both in the US and in the UK, and need a passionate, driven individual to be responsible for driving sales in this rapidly growing space, where we have really cornered a niche.
Being the first Business Development Manager position in the US for the company, there is huge potential for ambitious individuals to build up the department from scratch.
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and Mastercard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
As this is a new role within the business, you will have the opportunity to set the foundations of creating a successful team, globally. You will need to be experienced and comfortable approaching and developing relationships with senior stakeholders from the enterprise banking and global payments sectors. Due to our reputation, this will be a highly consultative role and is much more about quality rather than quantity.
- Become an expert on our platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for potential partners
- Generate quality sales opportunities through proactive, strategic prospecting and networking
- Pipeline management & forecasting of revenues
- Create proposals, lead presentations, manage RFPs & negotiate contracts
- Work closely with our marketing team and other internal stakeholders
What We’re Looking For:
- You must have 2+ years experience of working in the SaaS/ Fintech space where your client base has been within the Banking and/or Global Payments sector, or dealing with Global Enterprise clients (SaaS).
- You must have been selling high value deals
- Comfortable with longer sales cycles. These will be anything from 3 months to 1+ years
- Good attention to detail - we are all about data quality!
What We offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 20% annual bonus/option scheme
- 5% pension
- Monthly socials
- Quarterly external 121 coaching sessions
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture - we can offer remote working
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, please apply with your latest CV.
At FXC Intelligence we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.