Due to rapid growth over the past year FXC Intelligence are now looking to add a number of positions to take the company to the next stage of its development, including a Research Analyst looking to take a step up in their career.
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and Mastercard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
This role will have two primary functions: first, researching trends and analyzing data on companies within the payments space and second, producing FXC Intelligence’s weekly insights newsletter and other custom research reports. This role has significant room for growth and expansion as all content and research work is currently being split between other employees. We want you to become an expert in this space.
The role is interesting and varied with no two day being the same as there are always exciting new projects coming on board. One of the areas you will gain experience is in with our cryptocurrency project so an interest in this area is beneficial
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to synthesize disparate data into concise written reports
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Ability to produce high quality work to tight deadlines
- Excellent English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite applications)
- 2 years of experience in an analyst, data or research role
What We offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 20% annual bonus/option scheme
- 5% pension
- Monthly socials
- Quarterly external 121 coaching sessions
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture - we can offer remote working
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, please apply with your latest CV.
At FXC Intelligence we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.