FXC Intelligence is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our London team to help expand our suite of blockchain cryptocurrency-focused data products.
Data Analyst Job Duties
This is a highly visible, central, and critical role. Every day, you will be interacting with and learning from excellent product managers, business analysts, data scientists, software developers and QA engineers in a friendly, collegial environment.
In addition to helping expand our existing products, you will be encouraged to find and propose your own research initiatives and product ideas and contribute to the overall development of our cryptocurrency datasets.
- Help to create leading data sets in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space and the analysis tools to help our clients understand them
- Work with Product and Development teams to prototype new ideas for cryptocurrency datasets, and then work to productionalise and expand them including developing visualizations and automated QA tests.
- Identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and errors.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Direct work experience in cryptocurrency data analysis, including working with blockchains and on-chain data.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field.
- Python and / or R, SQL, and Microsoft Excel.
- Considerable use of statistics in previous roles (including bayesian statistics)
- 3-5 years work experience in cryptocurrency data analysis
Nice to Have Technical Skills
- Experience with market size and market share modeling.
- Familiarity with Solidity and smart contracts.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience designing efficient and robust ETL/ELT workflows, schedulers (Airflow), and event-based triggers
- Outstanding client and internally-facing verbal and written communication, leadership, and negotiating skills
- Able to communicate complex concepts to all different types of audiences
- Assertiveness and resilience
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Creative and nimble with ability to overcome obstacles to solve difficult problems
- Flexible and responsive with ability to adapt to rapid change in direction or business priority
Who is FXC Group?
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and MasterCard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
What we offer
- £35-50,000 basic depending on experience
- 20% annual bonus/option scheme (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare for you and your spouse/partner/children
- 5% pension
- Monthly socials in London
- Quarterly external 121 coaching sessions
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture - we can offer remote working