Due to rapid growth over the past year FXC Intelligence are now looking to add a number of positions to take the company to the next stage of its development, including a Sub-Editor with Fintech experience.
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and MasterCard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
You will work across our rapidly growing content team, providing editorial support, fact checking and sub-editing to our newsletters, reports and articles. You’ll work closely with the wider team, applying your editorial skills to the work of a wide range of writing levels. Some days you’ll be proofing the work of seasoned journalists, while others will see you help bring a report written by a non-native speaker up to our high standards.
Reporting directly to the Head of Content, you’ll be a vital part of our team as we launch new products and increase our presence in the payments space. Our writing covers everything from money transfers and remittances to ecommerce and crypto, and you’ll be working across all of it.
What we’re looking for:
- At least three years of experience in an editing role, ideally within the B2B or financial space
- Exceptional grasp of written english and its nuances, including the ability to check both British and American english
- Experience working with and fact-checking numbers as part of written copy
- Experience working with financial information
- A strong grasp of SEO and how to incorporate best practices into the subbing process
- Extensive experience of working with house style
- A meticulous attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 20% annual bonus/option scheme
- 5% pension
- Monthly socials
- Quarterly external 121 coaching sessions
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture - we can offer remote working
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, please apply with your latest CV.
At FXC Intelligence we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.