Due to rapid growth over the past year FXC Intelligence are now looking to add a number of positions to take the company to the next stage of its development, including a Lead Full Stack Developer.
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and MasterCard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
We are increasing our footprint by opening another office location in the UK. The new office located in Leeds, highlights our continued growth and development as an organization as we expand our operations into Northern England.
This initiative led by our VP of Technology, Andrew Aucott based in Teesside, seeks the brightest and best techies to join our team, with a variety of roles covering engineers and developers.
- Take overall responsibility for the design and development of the leading edge FXC Intelligence applications
- Using the latest web application frameworks, you will be evolving and building our industry-leading web applications
- Engineering elegant frontend experiences and building scalable backend services for both internal and external customers
- You will be an advocate for good standards, documentation, automation and testing setting the standards for the rest of the team to follow
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Recent experience as a senior developer
- Experience coaching and mentoring more junior developers
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn - we’re more interested in the right mentality than a specialism in a specific technology
- Experience with express.js or similar
- Unit test framework: jest or similar
- Good to have experience with some MVC framework: NestJS or similar
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 20% annual bonus/option scheme
- 5% pension
- Monthly socials
- Quarterly external 121 coaching sessions
- A supportive, collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to learn
- A chance to work with a vibrant, friendly team with a relaxed but committed culture
- Flexible working culture - we can offer remote working
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, please apply with your latest CV.
At FXC Intelligence we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.