Due to rapid growth over the past year FXC Intelligence are now looking to add a number of positions to take the company to the next stage of its development, including a Senior Python Developer looking to take a step up in their career.
We are a fast growing financial data (Fintech) company with an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and Mastercard to name a few. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
- You will be working on data collection programs and scrapers collecting data from websites and APIs
- You will be working on your own projects using the core python programming language
- Turn concepts and requirements into highly available applications and systems using core Python programming
- You will continuously improve your existing programming skills and add new ones to your skill set as you develop with us
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience
- Strong Python skills
- Experience or familiarity with Docker
- Working in an Agile team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Python, Apache Airflow, Spark, Scala
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
Also, why not take a look at our employee engagement blog to see how our colleagues feel about working at FXC Intelligence: https://careers.fxcintel.com/blog/posts/60820-what-do-our-employees-think-of-fxc-intelligence
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, please apply with your latest CV.
At FXC Intelligence, we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.