Machine Learning Engineer (AI Systems)
We are seeking an engineer with a strong focus on AI/ML architecture and data pipelines to help us develop our system for extracting data from text. This system will leverage cutting-edge machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques. The individual will be responsible for designing and building robust data pipelines to support these AI/ML applications. Attention to detail, accuracy, and a strong understanding of data architecture are paramount for this role.
We are a fast growing fintech company providing financial data to an enterprise client list of household brands, which include HSBC, PayPal, World Bank, Western Union and MasterCard among others. We are rapidly building on our already strong reputation in the finance sector, and as a result, most of our recent clients have been gained through word of mouth. We can also boast an almost 100% repeat business rate, both of which are incredible achievements for a start-up company.
- Design and develop a system to extract data from text using ML and AI techniques.
- Build robust, scalable data pipelines to support the ML and AI applications.
- Use programming languages like Python or Java to build the system.
- Work with the team to define requirements and specifications for the system.
- Ensure the system is scalable, efficient, and the data pipelines are well-architected.
- Develop ML and AI algorithms to accurately extract and match data, with particular focus on data architecture and pipeline efficiency.
- Design testing and validation processes to ensure accuracy, reliability, and robustness of data that has been extracted.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience in designing and developing data extraction systems using ML and AI techniques, with a specific focus on AI/ML architecture.
- Proficiency in building and managing models and data pipelines for ML and AI applications.
- Expertise in programming languages such as Python or Java.
- Familiarity with object storage systems like S3.
- Experience with data matching algorithms and techniques.
- Experience with ML and AI libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing data extraction systems using ML and AI techniques, with a specific focus on AI/ML architecture and data pipelines.
We’re an innovative company that knows how to look after its employees and we take pride in providing a flexible working environment, a great company culture and great opportunities for career growth. Have a look at our careers page to find out more about our perks and benefits and to see for yourself what it’s like to work with us: https://careers.fxcintel.com/
Also, why not take a look at our employee engagement blog to see how our colleagues feel about working at FXC Intelligence: https://careers.fxcintel.com/blog/posts/60820-what-do-our-employees-think-of-fxc-intelligence
In our last engagement survey, our highest scoring result was 95% of employees felt that "People from all backgrounds are being treated fairly”.
At FXC Intelligence, we believe in embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- London, Lisbon, Porto, Poland, Ukraine
Perks & Benefits
Work from home 🏠Flexible working arrangements
Company bonus 💰
Receive up to a 20% annual bonus and share options
Company laptop 💻
A brand new Mac, plus any additional equipment you may need
5% workplace pension scheme contribution
Career development 👔
Professional/career coaching sessions with an external coach
Company reward scheme 🎁
Perkbox subscription for exclusive deals and discounts
Health insurance ❤️
AXA private healthcare for employee and spouse/partner and/or children
About FXC Intelligence
Join a team innovating the world of global payments and empowering our clients to impact the financial world. We’re enabling innovation in the world of global payments, working with enterprise-grade clients that include some of the world’s biggest technology companies and financial organisations
Machine Learning Engineer (AI Systems)
Loading application form
Already working at FXC Intelligence?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.